Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Super Knot -A- Quilt Kit by Alex Toys



My Super Knot -A- Quilt Kit by Alex Toys
- $ 38.99
Make yourself a super quilt with the easy-to-make My Super Knot-A- Quilt Kit by Alex Toys! There's no knitting or sewing involved, just knotting to make a blanket that kids can finish in a matter of hours! The My Super Knot -A- Quilt Kit by Alex Toys has kids knot pieces of fleece together to make a fuzzy, funky quilt. But, with the addition of fringe, fleece shapes and tassels, the My Super Knot -A- Quilt Kit becomes a deluxe kit that makes a wonderfully detailed blanket. The My Super Knot -A- Quilt Kit includes 48-9" squares of fleece in 7 bold colors - some with stripes - all of which have chunky, fringed ends that can be knotted together to make a stunning pattern. Finished quilt measures 36"x 48". Ages 6 and up. By Alex Toys

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP